We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused about snorkle tours

Which Key Largo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cumming, Georgia
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Confused about snorkle tours

I've been reading the posts about snorkle tours in Key Largo. Many posters recommend Keys Divers. Is that the same tour or a different one than the one mentioned in the John Pennekamp Park website? If they are different, can someone tell me how the two are alike or different? Can someone recommend one over the other?

We would like to do a tour that leaves about noon on Saturday, September 8th. Do we need to make reservations?

North Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Confused about snorkle tours

Key's Diver is a seperate outfit from the one mentioned on the JPP webiste. You can contact Key's Diver at keysdiver.com. They have a 3 stop tour that leaves at around 12 noon and returns around 4:30 p.m. They usually do one stop at the Christ of The Abyss, which is in JPP.

They are recommended so often because they do such a great job. I have gone with them the last 3 years and have enjoyed myself greatly each time.

Yes, make a reservation.

Have a great time!

Cumming, Georgia
Level Contributor
84 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Confused about snorkle tours

Thank you for the response and recommendation even though I typed "snorkel" wrong not once, but twice!

3. Re: Confused about snorkle tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Key Largo