We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

placing my order

Which Amelia Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
46 reviews
placing my order

Okay everyone, I am putting in my order now for sunny weather from july 27th through august 5th. This is our first ever trip to Amelia and I would really appreciate it, since we have had so much freakin rain up here this summer. Now if you can only pull off 5 or 6 of those days with full sun, we would take that as well......see what you can do!!! LOL see you soon!!

Amelia Island
Destination Expert
for Amelia Island
Level Contributor
310 posts
1. Re: placing my order

We're on it! Definitely knocking wood, but we've had an amazing summer so far. We've been in the 80's most of the time instead of the 90's and the breezes have been great. Hope that it holds for you.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
1,376 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: placing my order

That sounds HEAVENLY!! hope it holds up for us too!!! Thanks

Fernandina Beach FL
Destination Expert
for Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach
Level Contributor
1,477 posts
168 reviews
3. Re: placing my order

AIK doing a great job with the weather as promised. Scattered afternoon thunderstorms is the norm this time of the year, but the temps have been in the 80s with nice offshore breezes to make it nice.

4. Re: placing my order

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, August 01, 2014