We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep Sea fishing charter near Jupiter Inlet.

Which Jupiter hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norfolk, Nebraska
Level Contributor
135 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Deep Sea fishing charter near Jupiter Inlet.

Does anyone have any experience with deep sea fishing charters near Jupiter inlet? I'm not talking about a boat ride but a boat with an experienced captain that's wanting to take some experience fishermen out.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,804 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep Sea fishing charter near Jupiter Inlet.

For experienced fisherman take a look at the Black Dog. He is well known in the area and many boats will stop and fish if they see him nearby as he "delivers"! Mainly inshore I think for him.

If they want Sailfish, Dolphin etc than they can look at nearby Port Salerno for some excellent Captains/Boats out of Pirate's Cove there. They tend to go out the St Lucie inlet and are more productive with that type fish in our exp than boats going out the smaller (narrow) Jupiter Inlet. About 15 miles North so not a big inconvenience.. alternately, I would look at Sailfish Marina on Singer Island which uses the Palm Beach Inlet access. Also not far away.

2. Re: Deep Sea fishing charter near Jupiter Inlet.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, February 09, 2014