We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

Which Jupiter hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

We'll be in the Jupiter area for a few days next month. Can anyone recommend some good places to eat? We prefer something casual with a water view and great drinks. Thanks!

Rye, New York
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

We have been spending a few months each winter in Jupiter for the last few years.

We live Jetty's for seaside dining . WE have long waits in the winter but I would think that off season and during the week you would be fine. also, right next to it is Crab House. Food is not that fabulous but for happy hour up til 7 , I think, they have great prices on appetizers and drinks, with a fabulous view of the lighthouse and some nights a singer doing the usual Buffett and fun songs.

Over by the Jupiter Yacht Club on Rt 1 is a french bistro with nice views of the marina... only had breakfast there but for dinner looked very crowded so I am assuming food is good. Also, down in Palm Beach Gardens, 15 mins away, is the Seasons, serving very fresh food and on the intracoastal highway. On Singer island, there is SAilfish Marina, better for drinks than for food but a fun place.

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

Thanks! Those all sound great. I'll print out your list and take it with us.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,804 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

Jupiter Island Grill on Indiantown Rd is excellent. Our favorite seafood continues to be (15 yrs now) Capt Charlie's Reef Grill in nearby Juno. Neither on the water, both excellent. For steak the River House on PGA Blvd/Intracoastal waterway is very good and just across the bridge Season's 52 is popular (mentioned as Seasons by ryegirl). Crab House is good for lunch and or Happy Hour with a fantastic view of the water, inlet and lighthouse, I agree to skip it for dinner. Jetty's is a better choice right next door. Tiki 52 a bit North on US 1 is a fun bar on the water at a Marina. Also you have to visit Castaways (Square Grouper) on the Jupiter Inlet where 5 oclock somewhere was filmed! We choose to just drink there (beer and wine only). There is a nice bar and restaurant Oceanfront at the Jupiter Beach Resort. Panama Hattie's Rum Bar can be fun and it has good casual food as well (PGA Blvd and Intracoastal again) lots of people enjoy the Waterway Cafe right there as well. Good Reggae on Sundays and a neat "floating bar" for Happy Hour w/ nice menu. Enjoy

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

Wow, sounds like we'll have to stay longer so we can hit all these restaurants. :-) I'm glad there are so many places on the water. We love places on the water, whether it's the beach or the intercoastal. Thanks!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
27 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

We loved Guanabanas! What a fun place to have lunch. Give it a try next time you are visiting.

http://www.guanabanas.com/

6. Re: Jupiter restaurant recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 25, 2011