We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice resort for my family...ideas?

Which Jacksonville Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a nice resort for my family...ideas?

Hello! I posted this in the Jacksonville forum, but thought I would add it here too :)

I am going to be coming to Jacksonville area in 2 weeks to visit family and am looking for a nice resort to stay at for a night or two. I will be with my husband and 18 month old who is very active. I am looking for a resort that will offer something mainly for my son, plus luxurious amenities for my husband and I. Any ideas? The OMNI hotel looks nice and I just stumbled across the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club. I will be staying in Atlantic Beach the rest of the time, and don't want to travel too far for our little get away. Any information or ideas would be helpful! Any specific points about one of these hotels on why we should stay there?

Thank you!!

Jacksonville Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice resort for my family...ideas?

The Marriott Oceanfront has a great pool area and is centrally located in the beaches area.

2. Re: Looking for a nice resort for my family...ideas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, March 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Jacksonville Beach