We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Capalbo Rental??

Kansas City
1 post
Save Topic
Capalbo Rental??

Looking at renting a house on the beach in Indian Shores thru them. Do anyone have any words of advice on Capalbo? Thanks in advance.

buffalo
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Capalbo Rental??

If you looking for a house to rent, maybe you would prefer a condo on the beach. We are renting one the first week in May, got it through VRBO.com.

You might want to try that website, I've rented there in previous years also.

Hope that helps.

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Capalbo Rental??

Capalbo has been in business for years and I have not heard anything negative about them.

Canada
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Capalbo Rental??

We rented from Capalbo Rental in St Petersburgh. The condo we rented was at Isla del Sol. When we arrived, the unit was fine, we are not that fussy. One bedroom had twin beds, the bed spreads were "rattey and smelly". Not a big deal. We folded them up and put them in the closet for the remainder of the week. We used our own comforters .We enjoyed our stay. Ten weeks later we recieved the shock of our lives, A letter that stated that $135.00 was taken out of my credit card for two bed spreads. They claimed we put chewing gum on the bed spreads. We do not even chew gum. I phoned to complain to no avail.

I would not use them. If you have booked already, I would cover your butt. When you arrive ,complain about every stain in the Condominium, or you will recieve a bill to pay for it several months down the road.

Michigan
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Capalbo Rental??

I had a horrible issue with capalbo rental. They charged me for cleaning a condo that was already filthy. They charged my credit card and never gave me any SUPPOTING DOCUMENTS. They have a 100 dollar deposit that you really have no control over.

The owner is cluless... or at least plays that role. My advice... STAY AWAY from capalbo rental.

5. Re: Capalbo Rental??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, November 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Indian Shores