We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandcastle 1 Info and Location Help!

Fort Wayne
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Sandcastle 1 Info and Location Help!

My family booked a unit in Sandcastle 1 and I was curious to where in Indian shores the complex is located in relation to everything.

The family has stayed in St. Pete Beach as well as Madeira Beach... How does Indian Shores relate to those beaches?

Is the complex located within the more popular section of Indian Shores?

Is there other condo complexes close by Sandcastle I?

How is the beach in Indian Shores and by Sandcastle I?

Any information would be appreciated... thanks!

Iowa
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandcastle 1 Info and Location Help!

You will like Sandcastle. We stayed in Sandcastle III in April 2008. We rented a 3 bedroom unit on the 5th floor. Indian Shores isn't very big so there really isn't a "popular" section. However, Sandcastle is right across the street from The Pub. The food there is ok. Nothing spectacular. We ate dinner and breakfast there. The view of the intercostal is great. If you sit outside you are right on the water. It also seems to be a decent bar of an evening as well. You are about 1 mile from Crabby Bill's. The food there is really good and very reasonably priced. The beach at Sandcastle, actually anywhere in Indian Shores, is fantastic. It is definitely laid back, clean and very family friendly. The grocery store is very close by as well. Probably within a 5 minute drive. Sandcastle isn't a fancy unit but you will enjoy it. The unit we stayed in was clean and well taken care of. Also, I think the views of both the gulf and the intercostal are very nice. We stayed in the Sea Gate condos this year and loved them as well. I am jealous of you...you are going back sooner than I am! Have fun!

2. Re: Sandcastle 1 Info and Location Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, December 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Indian Shores