We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chateaux condos

Washington...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chateaux condos

Going next week. Anyone ever stay there? What's it like?

Thanks!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chateaux condos

How was your stay at the Chateaux? We are going in March and are curious. Are there restaurants within walkin distance?

Washington...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chateaux condos

We had a great time! The Chateaux is an older complex but it was clean and our unit was nice. The pool and grounds were nice. Some of the other travelers have been coming there for 25 years so that says something. The Salt Rock Grill is within walking distance and it was a very good restaurant. There are a lot of other good restaurants in the area. Hope you have a good time.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
140 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chateaux condos

Did you have a gulf-front condo? If so, did you notice that the glare from the lights was bothersome?

I stayed at SeaGate last year and thought Chateaux was worth looking into, but then I noticed all the lights separating the grounds from the beach. I'm afraid that would take away a lot of ambience and enjoyment when out on the balcony after dark.

Thanks,

Julie

Washington...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Chateaux condos

We had a gulf front condo and there was no problem with lights that I can recall.

Ohio
Level Contributor
524 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Chateaux condos

DWRN-So would you stay there again. We are looking into getting away a few days in December never been to Indian Shores. Is the beach really nice or is it rocky? Also would you stay at the Chateaux again or did some of the other condos look better? Thx

ny
Level Contributor
373 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Chateaux condos

The beach at Indian Shores is lovely, wide, sandy. No rocks.

US
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Chateaux condos

We stayed there several years ago and loved it! The unit we had was super clean and there were lots of little extras in the condo (games, puzzles, books, beach toys, floats, chairs) for us to enjoy. The view from the balcony was awesome and the pool area is nice as well. We wanted to stay again this year, but we needed a two bedroom instead. We rented through Florida Lifestyles Vacations and they let us check in early!

8. Re: Chateaux condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Indian Shores