We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Coast Vista

Which Indian Rocks Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crieff, Scotland
Level Contributor
961 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
West Coast Vista

Has anyone stayed at the West Coast Vista condos or had any feedback on them. We are staying there in Mid October for a chill out week after the hectic fortnight visiting the big mouse.

Can anyone tell me if there are any "not to be missed" places to visit. Someeone suggested the Seabird sanctuary which sounds good and we were going to try fort de soto but wondered if there was anything else we should look out for.

Also where is the nearest supermarket to Indian Rocks for foodstuffs?

The only place we have been on the gulf coast before is Sanibel and Captiva islands, never been to this area so really looking forward to it

Florida
Level Contributor
914 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: West Coast Vista

It is only five minutes from West Coast Vista to the supermarkets on the mainland across the brdige (688 - Walsingham Road). Names are Publix, Kash 'n Karry, Albertson's... etc. At the SE corner of Gulf Boulevard and 688 is the Beaches Chamber of Commerce office. Worth a stop to pick up the brochures on local atrtractions (and discount coupons). Personally, I love the Florida Botanical Gardens, the Gulf Coast Museum of (Modern) Art, and Heritage Village (a collection of Florida pioneer buildings)... all part of the Pinewood Cultural Pak which is on the mainland about 10 minutes from your condo. You are also a 15 minute drive (north or south on Gulf Boulevard) from Clearwater Marina (north) or Johns Pass Marina (south), where you can take a boat tour to see dolphins or stroll through the boardwalk shops.

Tallahassee, FL
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Coast Vista

I see you didn't get any responses concerning West Coast Vista condos before your trip in October, so am hoping you can assist me. We're planning a trip in April 2007, somewhere in the Clearwater Beach or Indian Rocks area. Have seen some nice condos on www.vrbo.com at West Coast Vista - is it a good place in a good location? Any info on condo, attractions, nearby restaurants appreciated.

quincy, ma
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: West Coast Vista

This is to LilyC. Our family has stayed at the Reef Club which is at 1200 Gulf Boulevard. There are 55 units. We have stayed in one in particular twice and just loved it. It was clean and very well decorated. We loved the location of the place. It is right on the water. It has a pool, tennis courts and barbecue grills. We are also planning on going in April 2007. Hope this helps you.

ohio
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: West Coast Vista

My family stayed at te West coast vista and had a nice time, its a 15 condo complex ,the pool is pretty small but the condo are relly a nice floor plan and right on the beach!My wife just got over thyroid cancer sugery so we came to florida to relax with our 10 yr old twins but when we got home the owners of the condo e-mailed us and said we "stole all there towels"so there keeping our 200.00 damage deposit !!!we came all the way from ohio to relax and got accused of being thives!!Thats the farsthest thing from our minds of slealing there towels!So beware of renting from Larry&Linda!!

5. Re: West Coast Vista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Indian Rocks Beach