We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYE 2007 set at the Westin Diplomat Beachfront Hotel:

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
NYE 2007 set at the Westin Diplomat Beachfront Hotel:

Check here:

www.diplomat2007.com

Hallandale Beach
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: NYE 2007 set at the Westin Diplomat Beachfront Hotel:

I have a guest coming from Baltimore ands he wats to go out for NYE...........this sounds great. Just the party. We will get a bnite before. Also I live over on NE 12th Ave in Hallandale Beach and its just a short mile and a half walk to the beach. So no dealing with driving. Does anyone agree that this event is the best in town?

Level Contributor
2,130 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NYE 2007 set at the Westin Diplomat Beachfront Hotel:

Just look at all the different things.....there has to be something for someone, no matter what their age or inclination might be.

I also think there is a party at O'Haras.....(Either Hollywood Circle or Las Olas)

Very close to you is Franks (Dorias) on US Rt 1 across from Gulfstream.

BUT....it looks the the party is at the Diplomat for real variety

3. Re: NYE 2007 set at the Westin Diplomat Beachfront Hotel:

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 17, 2009