We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Running routes in Hollywood -- not on the sand!

Level Contributor
15 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Running routes in Hollywood -- not on the sand!

I will be staying at the Westin Diplomat and am looking for any suggestions of good places to run (like 3 to 8 miles routes?) from there. I just want to see a little bit of the area, but want to make sure it is safe from a traffic standpoint. I'd love to run along the water for some portion if at all possible, but not looking to run in the sand at all, as I don't want to injure or strain myself a couple weeks before a big race. Thanks in advance!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
934 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Running routes in Hollywood -- not on the sand!

Unless you get a local runner that can give you better suggestions I would recommend checking out mapmyrun.com. You can search running/biking routes in Hollywood. My wife and I have used it in a couple places we have vactioned at.

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
2. Re: Running routes in Hollywood -- not on the sand!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:33 am, September 15, 2014