We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel help!

Which Hollywood hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
hotel help!

Hi, I'm going to be staying in Los Angeles for almost a week for my honeymoon over New Year. We are spending 2 days in Disneyland and are looking to spend the first 3 days in or around Hollywood. Can anyone reccomend an area that will be a good link to the following places which we want to see....Griffith observatory, Beverly Hills, Chinese theatre, walk of fame, Hollywood sign.....We cant seem to work out the best area....we havent got a lot to spend...maybe £300/400. Also we welcone any suggestions for new years eve.....we were thinking firework display etc...thanks!! Ps....one of the days will be spent at Universal studios

nj
Level Contributor
188 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel help!

bethb30south,

I believe you meant to post this to the Hollywood, CA forum instead of the Hollywood, FL forum.

2. Re: hotel help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, December 14, 2013