We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Joe DiMaggio home

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Joe DiMaggio home

We will be in Hollywood Florida next week and my husband would like to see where Joe Dimaggio lived an any other sites related to his life in the area. Does anyone know if this is possible ?

Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
Broward County, FL
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood
Level Contributor
5,899 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Joe DiMaggio home

I'm probably way late on this reply but just wanted to say that I googled Joe DiMaggio and the only thing that comes up is the fact that he was a big contributor of Memorial Hospital and the children's wing is named after him. I wish I could have found something about where he lived, but I couldn't find a thing...

2. Re: Joe DiMaggio home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 10, 2010