We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maldives

Which Holiday hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
notts
Level Contributor
40 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Maldives

Hi all,

Sorry to be so vague but i would like any views of were to go in the maldives.

Me and missus are continplating going in oct/nov 2009 and are still unsure which island.

The criteria we are after:

All inclusive,superb snorkelling,peaceful,a few bars restraunts.

I realise this is probably all of the islands but having been on other review sites we are put off by a few(and the reviews are old).so not a true reflection.

Summer Island,Filtheyo,Meeru,are the 3 which we have in mind but are willing to look at others.

Sorry again for being so vague.

Mr&Mrs Numpty

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Maldives

I think you have the wrong forum in the wrong state in the wrong country .... even the wrong hemisphere.

You posted in the town called Holiday forum in the state of Florida in the USA.

Hollymaan
Level Contributor
16 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maldives

Mr & Mrs Numpty

Meeru would be better than the 2 islands u mentioned. The facilities specially the service would be a lot better.

However all these island are little bigger for my taste.

I would recommend Athuruga island. A small island with about 65 rooms. Great snorkelling! You will never get a better all inclusive resort in Maldives than Athuruga.

Hope this is helpfull

surrey.uk
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maldives

Hi,

We stayed at the Meeru resort in Meerufenfushi when we went, and absolutely loved it. Very good snorkelling and diving. The first night they put us in a large room off the pier in the sea, then we had to move the next day unless we wanted to pay the extra. We moved to one of the "Water Villas" and, quite honestly, I far preferred it!! Fabulous accomodation, lovely people (not much to do other than "chill" and swim in warm seas) We did a day trip to the capital which was good. We would definitely go back (and probably will)

Mr and Mrs Doyle

4. Re: Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Holiday