We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Public beach access on Goodland

Which Goodland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Public beach access on Goodland

I realize this is a small inland island, but was wondering if anyone knew where there is a public access beach in Goodland, Florida. I hear there is.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
13,916 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Public beach access on Goodland

You might want to post your questions on the Marco Island or Naples forum. I think there is a new beach access near Madeira Condo's but not absolutely sure about that.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Public beach access on Goodland

To my knowledge there is no public sand beach on Goodland. Yes Goodland is surrounded by water ... so you COULD just jump in.

They have kayak launches in downtown goodland without a beach.

Before you come into town you could access the water but I don't know the legality of it.

Dayton, OH / Marco...
Destination Expert
for Marco Island, Everglades National Park, Goodland
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Public beach access on Goodland

FYI ... Madeira condo's ... are in Marco Island ... but in the City of Marco Island ... about 2 miles away from Goodland.

Cheers .... you must come and visit Goodland ... one of a kind.

4. Re: Public beach access on Goodland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 14, 2011