We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

Greer, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

Has anyone stayed at this condo before? I think we are on ft Walton beach technically .. It looks nice but - a little worried - sometimes pictures can be deceiving online - really looking for beach access and cleanness! Also - my daughter is 4 - what is some family friendly stuff to do that isn't too expensive?? Last question.. Will the water be pretty warm end of May and should we have to worry about sharks or jellies??

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
1,197 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

I have not stayed at this property but family members have stayed at the Wyndam resort right next door. The Villas are older and only have about 12 units. The insides could be incredible but I had no way of determining that. The upstairs units should have very neat Gulf views.

According to one unit owner's website you can use the really nice heated pools next door at the Wyndam, but I think I would get verification on that. There is also a little poolside bar and grill at the Wyndam in case you get the munchies between the hours of 11am and 4pm.

There is a new putt-putt course on the island and it is $5 a round. People watching at the Boardwalk is fun and free! Your 4 year old should have a wonderful time just building sand castles on the beach.

Who knows what the weather and water will be like in May, but just plan on having a memorable family vaca.

Greer, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

Thank you so much!!! I am just beyond excited!!! I can't tell you how much I looked forward to a reply - thank you so much!!!

Birmingham, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

I have stayed at Villa Capri a dozen times. You will not get better beach access. Very small quarters. They are owned by different people and cleaned by different people. Sometimes have not been as clean as others. Overall, very good. Cannot get better beach for the price.

Greer, South...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

Thank you so much! Ours is owned by rental company! So hopefully it's nice and clean! We are so excited - we got the bottom floor for the accessibility !!!!

5. Re: Staying at Villas Capri end of May- have 2 questions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 27, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach