We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald Towers West - Please advise!

TX
6 posts
Save Topic
Emerald Towers West - Please advise!

Can someone give me information or recommendations for Emerald Towers West condo?

Does this property have a good beach area?

I am staying there in early June and would like any comments or reviews you may have. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Emerald Towers
Emerald Towers
81 Reviews
Destin, FL
Little Rock...
Level Contributor
935 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald Towers West - Please advise!

Hi, We're planning our seventh trip to Emerald Towers West. We've gone with other families every year in June. We'll be there June 9-16. We all love it there. The rooms are very nice and the view is great. You're about as close to the beach as you can get. The pool

is on the parking lot side and not usually crowded. We have kids and have always felt very comfortable. It's not very big and you have privacy. We've looked at other places and for the price, I think it's great. Hope you have a great time! The beach area is great and there is beach service.

Mentioned in this post
Emerald Towers
Emerald Towers
81 Reviews
Destin, FL
midwest
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald Towers West - Please advise!

There is no bad beach area on Okaloosa! It's all beautiful!!!

Most condos are individually owned & decorated according to owner.

3. Re: Emerald Towers West - Please advise!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach