We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waters Edge condo

8 posts
Save Topic
Waters Edge condo

Heading to the beach Monday and staying in Waters Edge condo. Anyone stayed there before? How was your experience?

Tipp City, Ohio
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Waters Edge condo

I haven't stayed there yet, but we're going at the end of June. I'll be watching for reviews as well, particularly if anyone has stayed in 116. Have fun :)

Tipp City, Ohio
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Waters Edge condo

I haven't stayed there yet, but we're going at the end of June. I'll be watching for reviews as well, particularly if anyone has stayed in 116. Have fun :)

Woodbury, Minnesota
Level Contributor
1,134 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Waters Edge condo

I have never stayed there, but when we were shopping for our condo and we looked at 2 in there. We did not buy at Water's Edge in the end, but it is very nice. I like their pool area. The entire complex looks well cared for.

Medina, Tennessee
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Waters Edge condo

We stayed there last summer. It was very well kept. The lady that was taking care of it while we were there was constantly cleaning and taking care of the grounds. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Nice pool and great views!

Edited: 10:28 pm, May 23, 2012
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Waters Edge condo

Thank you!

Ohio
Level Contributor
729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Waters Edge condo

I will be there with my family in July so I hope you might post a review. :-)

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,429 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Waters Edge condo

Not stayed there but good location in the middle of the Island, newer resort...so I'm sure you'll be fine. Each condo is individually owned & decorated.

8. Re: Waters Edge condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:42 am, June 21, 2013