We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever Heard Of Beacon Resorts!!!

Which Fort Walton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alabama
1 post
Save Topic
Has anyone ever Heard Of Beacon Resorts!!!

I have been looking for a condo on Okaloosa Island, and I have been in contact with Beacon Resorts and they have some

great fall rates and a really good special going on, they also give away alot of stuff for free, like golf, Big Kahuna's tickets, and free beach service, is this all to good to be true???

atlanta ga
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone ever Heard Of Beacon Resorts!!!

Yes i have heard of Beacon Resorts, they have a bunch of different properties, for the most part everytime we have stayed it has been really nice, and very affordable, and Yes the free stuff is for real, Just the beach service saved us $20 dollars a day. Plus the kids went to Big Kahunas and that saved us alot, my wife wouldnt let me play golf, but from the pool area the lucky ones said it was a really nice course. Sea Oats is where we stay all the time and they have a beautiful pool area, the staff there is awesome and very nice, hope you have a good trip!!!!!

midwest
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone ever Heard Of Beacon Resorts!!!

Previous post is correct. Beacon is a management company that services many privately owned condos that have been furnished & decorated by the owners, in various resorts. If for some reason you are not happy with the condo you are set up with, you possibly might get moved to another. The fall is a great time to go, with lots of condos available & less crowded.

Enjoy!!!

Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach