We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Echoes -Okaloosa Island

Missouri
4 posts
Save Topic
Island Echoes -Okaloosa Island

Does anyone have any info on the conditions of this condo.Is the beaches there suitable for kids and safe?We are traveling 15 hours away and would like to hear it from someone other than the condo owner!!Thanks for any help!!

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
379 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Island Echoes -Okaloosa Island

I haven't been to the island since right before hurricane Dennis but I understand it's in good shape. Island Echoes is on a very nice, relatively quiet stretch of beach. The kids will love it! The condos are kept up very well. Have fun!

Missouri
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Island Echoes -Okaloosa Island

Thanks for the info! I am really looking forward to this vacation and have worried that we will get there and the condo be in terrible shape or the beach be aweful.Thanks again!!

Texas
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Island Echoes -Okaloosa Island

We just returned last Saturday, the 23rd from Ft. Walton Beach. We stayed at the Waters Edge Condos. The beach was in good shape, alot of people were staying in Ft. Walton because apparently Destin had some beach erosion still from the Hurricane. We thought the beach was fine, the last 2 days alot of seaweed drifted up on the shore but other than that it was quite enjoyable. Just a note - the traffic was terrible going and coming from Destin - the highway was partially closed and there was just two lanes. Hope you have fun.