We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dune point condo

gll
wabash, indiana
2 posts
Save Topic
dune point condo

We arrive in 3 weeks. should we switch our plans and go somewhere else?

midwest
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dune point condo

Wabash??? We live in Warsaw :-) I don't recall Dune Point & will do some checking for you.... we own two condos on Okaloosa & have plenty of contacts. Is Dune Point on Okaloosa?

Mentioned in this post
Warsaw
Warsaw
Mazovia Province, Poland
gll
wabash, indiana
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dune point condo

Dune Pointe is located between Emerald Towers West and Tropical Isle. Dune Pointe is a small condo. We rented this unit for one month. Where are your units located on Santa Rosa Blvd? Thanks so much for your help.

midwest
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dune point condo

My email is : pw423@comcast.net. I'd be glad to share the "scoop" of what we own & what our situation is :-)

Illinois
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dune point condo

gll ~ We just heard from our condo owner today. We rent on the 2nd floor (I believe it's unit 203) in Dune Pointe. Our orig. trip was supposed to begin 8/7/05. The owner stated that the pool was supposed to be pumped yesterday (it was completely full of sand).

It was not pumped yesterday and is scheduled to be pumped sometime next week with a "up & running" date of approximately 2 weeks. Brooks & Shorey are the property managers - they are not known for being organized or timely.

Our condo owner graciously offered us a refund of our money knowing that with small children, the pool is an imperative part of our stay.

He also advised that the beach is open, "but caution is advised".

Although I'm very nervous about having beach withdrawl, we have reserved a 4br/2ba home with private pool in the Orlando area which saved us nearly $800 for the two weeks.

Best of luck, have a wonderful vacation!

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Get answers to your questions about Fort Walton Beach