We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Ft. Myers

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati
1 post
Save Topic
Moving to Ft. Myers

Hey everyone! It looks like there are quite a few people on this site that are knowledgeable about Ft. Myers and I thought you might be able to help me out. I live in Cincinnati, OH and my boyfriend just took a position with the Red Sox Gulf Coast Team, so we are planning on moving down to Ft. Myers soon. We have been looking for apts online, but does anyone have any suggestions about nice/affordable apts or areas that are close to downtown Ft. Myers? We've never been to Ft. Myers, so we have no idea where the younger people live and hangout. Any suggestions about apts or just general info for a young couple moving down there would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Naples, Fl
Level Contributor
641 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Ft. Myers

downtown FM is a bit like Avondale. I would look on living someplace south of Colonial Blvd. Email me at Toddwestt@excite.com for some inside info ( P.S.I went to Xavier)

2. Re: Moving to Ft. Myers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, August 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach