We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoomers

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Zoomers

The family amusement park not quite finished-will not be completed until someone buys it! The owners have run out of money and it is for sale 16 Mil...I feel very bad for all the beach kids who asked their parents WHEN???everytime they passed it, but now some of them are driving themselves!

Indiana
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoomers

I told my kids it would be open the next time we come down in May of 2007, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Anyone have an extra 16 mil ??

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoomers

Hopefully-it will be open but if not try King Richards in Naples-that property was sold to developers but I heard it won't be until 2008/9. Dig we must-my grandparents would cry if they saw it now....

3. Re: Zoomers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:27 am, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach