We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

Iowa
Level Contributor
41 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

My husband really wanted to go to Ft. Myers Beach, and booked a trip, arriving in one week on Feb. 15-22 for one week. Now I'm trying to find a good place to stay. Most seem to be booked up. Does anyone have any suggestions? We want to stay under $300/night if possible on the beachfront. Condo or hotel, cottage--as long as it's very clean, not run down, and modern. Any other options other than FMB?

Thank you so much for ANY help--this is making me crazy because I like staying in nicer places!

North Liberty, Iowa
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

the lighthouse resort is right in the middle of everything on the beach....you go over the high bridge onto the beach and its on your left at the bottom of the bridge...

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

Seaside are condos about mid island across from the Publix. All self contained with linens, cooking and eating utensils. Most nicely furnished but all are different. Try Beacon Bed & Breakfast and Silver Sands, both quaint, cute and clean. Beacon beachside, S,Sands across street on back bay.

Boston Ma.
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

Try the Pier view but only if you can get an Oceanfront suite,it is right on the beach and in the middle of everything so you won't have to drive anywhere or google the Mantanza Inn and book there it is not on the beach but it is just a short walk.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

We have never got to visit in February. Have visited in spring, summer and fall. We love to stay mid island at a villa we rent through www.royalshell.com which is named SunSeeker or the villa next to it SunCatcher. They are both very nice and clean just layed out different on the inside. We love just being able to walk across the street to the beach and riding bikes downtown to Times Square for a piece of pizza or a ice-cream at Kilwins!

You may find something through this site...Good-luck!

Edited: 1:23 pm, February 08, 2014
Ramsey, Minnesota
Level Contributor
8 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

I have stayed at the Casa Playa Resort many times. They have one bedroom oceanfront rooms and queen efficiencies that face the parking lot/backback bay area. These are condos that are rented out by day or week. You can also read my many reviews of the area restaurants. Looking forward to visting Fort Myers Beach again next month. Enjoy!!

Coventry, Rhode...
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

check casa playa

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,162 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

We just returned from FMB and had a great time. I realize I am to late for your post, but we stayed at Neptunes Inn and loved it. We will return to it. The property is nicely maintained and has two very nice pools. We splurged and got the Ocean Front Suite. The room was not five star, but was very nice and definitely clean. The place is directly on the beach and provides free lounge chairs to guests. You are very close to many nice dining places. We usually plan well in advance to make sure to get our accommodations, as we did with Neptunes.

18. Re: Fort Myers Beach trip in ONE WEEK!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 21, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach