We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ft. Myers in August is it too hot?

Coral Springs, FL
2 posts
Save Topic
Ft. Myers in August is it too hot?

Hi all, my wife and I are planing on going on a short 3 day 2 night vacation. The only time I can take off in the near future is in the middle of August and we were thinking of going to Ft. Myers Beach. We are from S. Florida so we are used to the heat, but will we still enjoy the beach and the sights of Ft. Myers in 93 degree weather?

Mentioned in this post
Fort Myers Beach
Fort Myers Beach
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Florida
Florida
United States
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ft. Myers in August is it too hot?

Absolutely, we who live here year 'round enjoy it. And being from Florida you know we all have ceiling fans, air conditioning and a favorite shady spot where just the Gulf breeze is enough-bring bug spray!

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
2. Re: Ft. Myers in August is it too hot?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 16, 2009