We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

Rockford, Michigan
1 post
Save Topic
Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

Where is a good place to stay in Ft. Myers Beach with teenagers? Clean, fun but not too crazy!

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

Holiday Court is at Time Square, across from the Pier, on the water for fishing, crabbing and kayaking. We stayed here with 3 Teens, it was safe, clean and we felt good letting them wander.

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
680 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

Stay around the Time Square area. Local teens (high school) hang around by the pier. older teens (college) at Beach Pub for volleyball. Get them a skim board and set them loose. It's safe to wander. If they are younger (under 17 or so) I'd keep them away from Lani Kai. My 15-year-old knows it's off-limits. If they are into it they can usually pick up a basketball game at Bay Oaks Rec Center, not sure about fees for visitors. TS area hotels are Pink Shell (a walk, but not bad), Edison House, Shipwreck (budget), Lighthouse (budget), Holiday Court as already mentioned, DiamondHead a bit of a walk (1/2 mile or so) south. There's a B&B along the beach near the Cottage but the name escapes me - someone chime in :)

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,654 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

I agree with the above posts.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

It's Beacon Bed & Breakfast, islandgirlfmb. Do you even live here? On the Island, to be an expert?

Ft. Myers Beach, FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
680 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

Since 2006, actually. Had a brain fart - hope that's not grounds to lose my residency ;-) I'd have to move too often!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
707 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

You're fine Islandgirlfmb and definitely qualify as an expert in the area. Some people seem to have big egos and I thought what was written to you was rude.

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

Sorry, told islandgirl I apologize. And I won the bet with my Cousin, stay on islandgirl.

8. Re: Ft Myers Beach/teenagers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 16, 2014