We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink shell or rent a condo

Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Pink shell or rent a condo

We are headed to FMB late summer, it willbe my husband, 4 year old and myself. Looked at the Pink Shell but also am looking at renting a privately owned condo further on the south side.

Is the Pink Shell worth the extra cost? I'd really like to make most meals vs eating out and it looks like most Pink Shell suites don't have a stove or adequate fridges.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink shell or rent a condo

The pink shell does have condo's with full kitchens but very very pricey....it is very nice with restaurants and a kiddie water play area and I think they have a kids program also... and is located on the very northend ...the water clearity gets better as you go south on the island...but it is a personal preference...if you rent a condo elsewhere you can do alot with the extra $$$...rent a boat, sunset cruise, trip to naples zoo...zoomers, mini golf....ect. Just my humble opinion of course...if you think you just want to stay at the resort go for the pink shell.

click on vacation rentals to get an idea of what is available and compare.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink shell or rent a condo

Also wanted to mention the water park in Naples

http://www.napleswaterpark.com/

3. Re: Pink shell or rent a condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 21, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach