We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Three bedroom suites

Which Fort Myers Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Three bedroom suites

Can any one tell me which suite style resort that has three bedrooms is the best ,please include any options in Fort Myers beach and Bonita

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Three bedroom suites

Gullwing Resort has three bedroom suites and it is absolutely gorgeous! We stayed there in March with children aged 15, 11 and 6, and we all had a great time. The suites are very clean, and have everything you could possibly want - including a washer and dryer! Pool area was great, but the beach was fantastic. There is no restaurant on site, but quite a few closeby, even within walking distance. I would highly recommend the Gullwing - a bit on the expensive side, but worth every penny.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
264 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Three bedroom suites

Gull Wing, Pointe Estero and Santa Maria resorts are all owned by the same parent company and I believe all of them have 3 bedroom suites. All very nice, all near food and shopping. PE And GW are on the beach side of the island

dallas
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Three bedroom suites

Point Estero is closed for construction of some kinds right now.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
264 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Three bedroom suites

Closed? Geez I live 2 buildings down from them across the street, I am so observant . Ok Scratch PE.

5. Re: Best Three bedroom suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach