We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

New York
Level Contributor
860 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

I am only going for 3 -4 days, I have visited the area many times but need a hotel. I usually stay with family. I am looking for a nice hotel with a pool and somewhere along 41 bet. Ft. Myers or in Bonita Beach, but not a dump or too noisey.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
264 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

I hear good things about the Neptune Inn. Far enough south to be out of high density, close enough to walk down the beach to Times Square. AND as an added attraction, it is across the street from a Fruit, fish, hammock, tiki, sandal shop kinda hut shack place. Summerlin Rd is not on the Island. why come to Florida if you are not going to stay on the beach, that's what I say. :) See Ya

dallas
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

Thanks. Any suggestions about condos, restaurants and booking outings? Which ones are worth the money.

dallas
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

Thanks Gillardorange. I am looking into a condo on your advice. The security deposit is a little scary with talk of laundry fines if it isn't left just the way they have in mind and they don't put those details in writing.

fayetteville ohio
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

Hello Snapandscrap,

We rent a house on Estero Blvd. Were going down in July.

Like I said I would never stay at a hotel again. I think I would side step the condos as well, just my opinion. I have done a lot of home work on places to stay at FMB. If I can help you out, e-mail me at

jeffdye@tds.net There is nothing worse then staying somewhere you are not happy with. Happy to help.

Ft Myers Florida
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

Neptune Inn is being converted to interval ownership condos. In todays paper.

Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
264 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

too bad, that is a nice inviting hotel.

Naples, Florida
Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
1,727 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

Brenna Bee -

Try the Trianon Bonita Bay - website is

http://www.trianon.com/brates.htm

rates start at $95 and there is also a Name Your Rate Package

http://www.trianon.com/name_rate.htm

18. Re: Hotel Suggestions/Ft.Myers Beach or Bonita Beach area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 15, 2009