We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Myers Beach

Mpls., Mn.
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Myers Beach

Hi,

My husband & I have been going to Long Boat Key over New Year's for the last 3 years & are thinking of going somewhere else next time. How busy is Fort Myers Beach?

We like walking the beach, and avoiding large crowds of people where would be a good area to stay?

Thanks in advance for any & all input.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Myers Beach

I would suggest the southern end of FMB, it is much more quiet there and you have Santanti Plaza for restaurants.

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Myers Beach

Ft Myers Beach is busy...but stay mid-island by the Holiday In or Santini Plaza and you can walk to many restaurants, boutiques, etc....plus it's the best beach. No need to drive just walk...

Mpls., Mn.
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fort Myers Beach

Thank you. Can you think of any condo's in that area ? We like the smaller condo's . Do you know anything about The Shoes Condo's?

Location I believe is mid-island .

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fort Myers Beach

try Estero Beach and Tennis, across from Villa Santini

5. Re: Fort Myers Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 pm, February 22, 2017
6. Re: Fort Myers Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach