We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking

Florida
3 posts
Save Topic
Parking

My family is staying at the Gullwing Memorial Day Weekend. Our issue is the hotel only offers 2 parking spaces per unit. We will be having a small family reunion and will require additional parking, possibly overnight. Does anyone know of an overnight parking facility near by that we could call for rates?

Thank You

Mentioned in this post
GullWing Beach Resort
GullWing Beach Resort
649 Reviews
Fort Myers Beach, FL
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking

Depends on how many cars but the really nice lady that owns Munch Box may be able to help out. You can see Gullwing from her parking lot @ Estero & Flamingo. Lisa @ Munch Box 239.463-1889.Happy Reunion

Mentioned in this post
GullWing Beach Resort
GullWing Beach Resort
649 Reviews
Fort Myers Beach, FL
Estero
Estero
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Flamingo Inn
Flamingo Inn
286 Reviews
Fort Myers Beach, FL
Punta Gorda, Florida
Level Contributor
264 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking

Check on Pointe Estero for parking also, both are owned by the same company. Right next door to Gull Wing

Mentioned in this post
Pointe Estero Beach Resort
Pointe Estero Beach...
615 Reviews
Fort Myers Beach, FL
Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking

Beachbratz,

Thank very much for your suggestion. I spoke with Lisa this morning and everything seems to be working out great. I can't thank you enough.

4. Re: Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 13, 2009