We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Myers Beach in Feb?

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Fort Myers Beach in Feb?

Me and my fiance will be getting married in fmb mid Feb. First question is will the weather be warm in mid feb? Whats the average weather like that time of year? Also we will have a group of 12 of us late 20s -early 30s and was wondering if anybody could recommend some fun stuff to do and or some cool beach bars. Thanks in advance

Luzern
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Myers Beach in Feb?

Hi

We stayed in FMB this year around mid February. Weather was pretty good, around 75-80°, but it was always very windy, specially at the beach of course. I think February is one of the best seasons to visit Florida, it is the peak season and some places may be crowded (many snowbirds from the northern US are in Florida at this time of the year).

Wish you a wonderful marriage!

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Myers Beach in Feb?

yes, 70's, yes!

Congratulations. Where you getting married? North end and South end are opposite!! Meaning there are great bars and bands at both. Let us know.

Edited: 7:35 pm, December 22, 2012
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fort Myers Beach in Feb?

Thanks, we are getting married at bowditch and staying towards the north end of the island for 8 days

4. Re: Fort Myers Beach in Feb?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach