We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

minnesota
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

We are interested in a condo or hotel on the beach in Ft. Myers,Bonita Springs, or Naples area. Looking for something with nice pool area and sleeps 3 or more. Reasonable rates and convenient location. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!! We are pressed for time!

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,434 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

You are not asking for too much on a holiday weekend are you? I was going to make a suggestion, but the place was sold out and double the price that I paid in January.

Try the normal travel sites (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc) and see if anyone has an opinion on the places that look good to you.

minnesota
Level Contributor
74 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

I know. bad timing to be last minute. Thanks for the help though, appreciate the effort. :)

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

Try the Neptune Inn, they have availability but pricier then normal for the holiday weekend...

www.neptuneinn.com

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,752 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

Everything I check is booked....but....if you do not mind being across the st from the beach and within walking distance to the Outrigger tiki bar/beach...Holiday Inn tiki bar/beach and Santini Plaza that has the Castaways for music and bar/food and other restaurants/ice cream and shops....then check out a 2/br condo at the Santa Maria, very clean very nice pool and reasonably priced. I think there is one available.

www.bayfrontpropertymanagement.com

Fort Myers Beach...
Level Contributor
321 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

I know someone who has a vacation rental home available. It has a pool and bay ( but not beach ) view from the home. If you are interested you can private message me. The house is listed here on tripadvisor

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

Try Pointe South & Smugglers cove condos. PS pool faces the gulf. It is located mid-island.You may have some luck.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

How did you make out?

8. Re: Need lodging for 5/24-5/28 last minute trip to Ft. Myers!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, June 22, 2013