We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unit 701C....

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
13 posts
181 reviews
Save Topic
Unit 701C....

Good Morning, we are looking at EBT for next year and wonder if anyone has stayed in unit 701C? Is it clean? And what advice can you give me on what the unit may be lacking in utensils and also, is there sun on the balcony in the morning? Thanks for you info

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unit 701C....

I believe it would have morning sun overlooking the south, you would have a cool view of the back bay. All units are self contained with pots pans silverware coffeemaker utensils,etc. Not sure if unit has been re decorated but it will be clean. They will have a bag in trash cans a small bar of soap in the bath and a roll of TP but you will need to supply your own, I suggest going in the unit 1st, some have salt, pepper, coffee filters, etc but some housekeepers take everything out..

2. Re: Unit 701C....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, June 19, 2013