We are arriving into Cape Coral next week and would like to visit Ft.Myers Beach for the day. We get lost going grocery shopping and I'm trying to get all my facts together in order to make this as easy as possible!!
1. About how far is Ft.Myers Beach from Cape Coral?
2. How will we know we are there?!!! I know, silly question, what I mean is where do we park? Will we see the beach when we get there? The Pier?
3. Should we take fishing rods if there is a pier?
4. I'm seeing from many posts here it's suggested to use the trolley. From Cape Coral, where would we park and take the trolley?
5. Can someone recommend beach areas for us? Is there an
area that offers a beach bar/restaurant with outdoor seating?
What about facilities if we want to change?
6. Times Square area? What is it exactly? Any other spots suggested we see?
If anyone wants to jump in and suggest the itinerary for my day at the beach for me....by all means please do!