We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pinkshell beach

fort myers beach...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
pinkshell beach

im staying at the pinkshell in july, not sure which building yet, how is the beach and I was wondering if anyone knew about any fitness centers around the area, thanks!

fort myers beach...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: pinkshell beach

ps) the water was like bath water, very warm!!!!!

Connecticut
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: pinkshell beach

Hi timmyor

Too bad you had Dennis there...the matted down sand was because of all the rain they keep having. I was disappointed at the lack of blue-green water, too. Maybe next time. We have gone in May, and the weather seems better as well as the water color. Glad you liked the pink shell. Did you end up renting a car? Try that ice cream place?

fort myers beach...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: pinkshell beach

hey k9mom, had an awesome time except for dennis, but it could of been worse..... yes, 2000 flavors was excellent, had the soft serve yogurt, awesome... yes i did rent a car, good thing i did, all in all i would go back in a heart beat!!! As I said, the water could of been better, I was the most disappointed in that, well, maybe next time... have a good rest of the summer... timmyor, NY (anne)

Get answers to your questions about Fort Myers Beach