We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estero Construction

K P
3 posts
Save Topic
Estero Construction

Could someone please tell me how far south the road construction is? Is it near the Publix yet? We will be down next month and just wondering how noisy it will be since our pool is on the street side. I thank you for any information and/or update.

7 replies to this topic
Marco Island...
Level Contributor
593 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Estero Construction

Could you be a little more specific as we will be in that area tonight. I think you're referring to the Publix at 41 and Corkscrew?

K P
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Estero Construction

So sorry....I am referring to the Publix on Estero Blvd...toward the south end of the island. I believe it is approximately 5000 on Estero.

Mentioned in this post
Estero
Estero
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Marco Island...
Level Contributor
593 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Estero Construction

I thought you meant Estero, the city.:) sorry.

Mentioned in this post
Estero
Estero
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Estero Construction

Construction info here

http://refreshfmbeach.com/

Fort Myers Beach...
Destination Expert
for Key West
Level Contributor
4,326 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Estero Construction

They put the pipe across Publix entrance last week and the pipe on the west side of Estero Blvd is being done about a half mile north of Publix. We live near Puplix and we really don't hear any noise at home or when we are on the beach.

Mentioned in this post
Estero
Estero
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
16 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Estero Construction

We're coming into White Cap this week... is construction now south?

Thank you!

K P
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Estero Construction

Thank you floridajoy for the link. It appears to be pretty quiet for now although I did see the construction equipment when you first posted the link. Bottomtime...that is probably what you were talking about. I was just hoping that we did not have to attempt to talk over all the noise while at the pool everyday. Thank you both...

Reply to: Estero Construction
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted