We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th Birthday Trip to Ft. Myers

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lee's Summit...
2 posts
Save Topic
30th Birthday Trip to Ft. Myers

We are looking at Ft Myers to celebrate a 30th birthday. It would be like a 4 day trip in early August 2014. We would like to go to a place where accommodations would be within walking distance of a nice beach, nightlife & bars, and fun activities. I have heard Ft. Myers mentioned on the general Florida forum here so I wanted to see if it would fit our bill. Any info or suggestions would be helpful! Thanks

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 30th Birthday Trip to Ft. Myers

I believe you would want to stay at FMB rather than FM proper. There are so many hotels and condos to choose from. If you want walking distance to restaurants and night life I suggest the northern end of the island near Time Square. There are so many good restaurant in that area such as Matanza Inn, Nervious Nellies, Doc Ford and many more. As far as lodging it depends on your budget. The Best Western is right on the beach and the Lighthouse Inn is across the St. from TA. There are also many condos and resort condos available. Go to the top of the page and check out lodgings and read the reviews as well as the restaurants. The lower the numbers on Estero Blvd the closer you will be near TS where all the action is.

Lee's Summit...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 30th Birthday Trip to Ft. Myers

Thank you so much for the info.

3. Re: 30th Birthday Trip to Ft. Myers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:23 am, February 09, 2015