We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snug Harbor

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
128 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Snug Harbor

Does anyone know if Snug Harbor Restaurant is still open? Had a wonderful meal there years ago and would love to return on my next visit. If it is not open any longer, would appreciate any suggestions for a similar type restaurant on Ft. Myers Beach. Thanks.

Illinois
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snug Harbor

Sorry, it's closed. We didn't have much luck with good meals at FMB during our last visit so I'll let someone else make recommendations.

Pompano Beach...
Level Contributor
1,656 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snug Harbor

Nervous Nellies is now where Snug Harbor used to be. Check it out here

http://www.nervousnellies.net/

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snug Harbor

They have a HUGE menu, next to them is Matanzas Inn and walking distance is SOB's and Yucatan.

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
128 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snug Harbor

Thanks for the info. Any other suggestions for places to eat?

Ft.Myers Beach,FL
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers Beach
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snug Harbor

Plaka in TS and the Burrito place is good. Heading south Surf Club, Beached Whale, Gulfshore Cottage, Yo Taco and I heard the place behind has good Burgers. Terra Nostra, Chucks Last Stop and Heavenly Biscuit. Authentic German food at Heidi's Island Bistro. Fresh Catch next to Junkanoos. Check out the reviews.

6. Re: Snug Harbor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, September 02, 2014