We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Fort Myers to Universal Studios, Orlando

Salisbury
2 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from Fort Myers to Universal Studios, Orlando

I'm off to Fort Myers for two weeks at the end of April with my parents. We are hiring a car but I was wondering if there were any alternative methods of transportation to get to Universal Studios and the other various parks?

Thanks in advance.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,910 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Fort Myers to Universal Studios, Orlando

Nothing that wouldn't take "a year and a day" to get you there or would be tons more expensive than driving your rental. The rental car would also be so much more convenient.

Salisbury
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Fort Myers to Universal Studios, Orlando

Thanks very much for your advice, I was just trying to think of a way to save my parents having to drive me there, but rental car it is! Thank you.

3. Re: Transportation from Fort Myers to Universal Studios, Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 05, 2014