We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden Winery

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Eden Winery

Anyone done the tasting at this winery or heard any feedback about it? TIA

Lemmon, South Dakota
Level Contributor
364 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden Winery

Bump

Tonawanda, New York
Level Contributor
1,371 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden Winery

Sorry, we have not been there though I see the signs and I think we are pretty close. Maybe this winter.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
606 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden Winery

I am not a wine person, so I have never been. I have heard from others that it is just OK. It is Florida, which is not the best place for wine in general. Think of it as something to do for a few hours rather than a fabulous wine experience.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eden Winery

Thx, foks. Have visitors arriving and they like wine:) However, been checking on web and some bad reviews of this winery......

Milton, Ontario...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Eden Winery

I have just seen a posting on facebook that a person with a service dog was refused entry. The owner was quoted as saying " I don't care what king of dog it is, it can't come in". I would not visit such a place.

6. Re: Eden Winery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 05, 2014