We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel for preschooler in oct?

Delaware
4 posts
Save Topic
Which hotel for preschooler in oct?

We are heading down for a week at the beach from the mid Atlantic and unsure of where to stay. This is not our first trip but it will be our first to the Naples/FMB area with a 3 year old. We normally stay at the ritz or ritz golf. Should we go back to what we know and like or try something different with a little one? I am looking at pink shell or la playa. This would save us $500, but I'm just not sure. Are there others I should consider? We want to spend most of ur time at the beach and the little one likes to shell.

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel for preschooler in oct?

I suggest the Pink Shell illw suit your needs with a 3 yr. old. They have a great pool and the beach is very nice. If you havn't already, take him to the Naples zoo.

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
Southwest Gulf Coast, FL
Delaware
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel for preschooler in oct?

Thanks! We ended up booking the pink shell since the trip is for the kiddo more than us and we are putting the saving towards our winter trip to rockin horse ranch!

Any one want to chime on beach toys? Should I have them shipped from toys r us or just hit the local stores? Am I going to pay an arm and leg?

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,673 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel for preschooler in oct?

I am sure your 3yr. old will enjoy PSB. As far as toys are concerned, will you have a car? If so there is a Walmart not far from FMB and there are beach stores on San Carlos Blvd. as well as one at Times Square which is walking distance from PSB. The resort might have some. What exactly are you looking for. I know they sell noodles all over. We have several TA members here that live in FMB, I hope they drop in because they know everything about where to buy this and that.The rocking horse

There is a Walmart not far from FMB and there are several lg. beach stores along San Carlos Blvd and one in Times Sq. which you can walk to. Is there anything special you have in mind? We have several FMB locals on TA, I hope they chime in.

k

4. Re: Which hotel for preschooler in oct?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, December 16, 2013