We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Getting Married

I would like to marry my Soul-Mate while on vacation in February in Ft. Myers... anyone know of any packages? We kinda want to elope... sooo no friends or family. Brian

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting Married

You could check out the Diamond Head Beach Resort, Pink Shell Beach Resort & Lover's Key.

ohio
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting Married

We just got married last month on the beach!. I am not familier with Fort Myers area except for the Lana Kai... which is not in my opinion a place I would want my wedding. Just a few things to bring up that I learned while planning our wedding on the gulf beaches! First check to see if you have to pay the city to get married on the beach. Clearwater Beach was expensive just to get a permit for two people , a photographer and a minister! Sanibel was really expensive! Some hotels will charge you a fee just to allow you to get married on their beach, yet you will recieve no services from them! You will still have to arrange everything yourself.

There is nothing more wonderful than a wedding on the beach! It was worth all the footwork,headaches and stumbling blocks in the end. Good luck!

3. Re: Getting Married

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, January 20, 2013