We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestions?

Level Contributor
92 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant suggestions?

My 17 year old son and I are going to Fort Myers for the first time for a baseball tournament. Any restaurants, particularly on the waterfront, that we might enjoy? We both LOVE seafood and like pretty much any type of food...

Indiana
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant suggestions?

WOW-I love Fort Myers beach!!!! Go to the Pierside Grill-they have seating right on the beach--it's my husbands favorite--Wahoo Willy's at Times Square is fun too. Also the Greek restaurant at Times Square is good. Been to Fort Myers beach for many years and really never had a bad meal--you will love it!! Have a good time!

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant suggestions?

Parrot Key Caribbean Grill. It is located on the harbor right before the bridge to the beach. Food is fantastic. Atmosphere is great. Open air seating.

Google the name for phone # etc.

Level Contributor
92 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant suggestions?

Thank you for your suggestions... we really appreciate it!

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant suggestions?

Snug Harbor (www.snugharborrestaurant.com)and Matanzas Inn (www.matanzasinnrestaurant.com)are my favorites.

Level Contributor
92 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant suggestions?

Love florida... why do you like Snug Harbor and Matanzas?

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant suggestions?

Waterfront, good seafood, good prices, and you can walk from Time Square or take the shuttle. You can usually see dolphins playing in the water. Also, Gulfshore Grill is good. They have an upstairs tiki bar/casual food-type place called "The Cottage" that's great for sunset. All three of these restaurants have been around for years.