We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual, fun restaurants

Which Fort Myers hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Topic
Casual, fun restaurants

We are staying in Sanibel in November, but plan on spending one day in Fort Myers. Any suggestions for some fun, casual restaurants for lunch and dinner. Live music would be a plus. Thanks in advance

South Florida...
Level Contributor
10,820 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual, fun restaurants

H2 is a fun place. It has great food and good live music.

Naples, FL
Level Contributor
334 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casual, fun restaurants

You have a lot of options. Down town FM is a nice area with a bunch of bars, restaurants, and some shopping. Sky bar is a roof top bar that over looks the downtown area and the river. I haven't been but, Arnie says Harld's on the bay is really nice. If you go to MenuVenueSWFL.com you and do a search for what type of food or location you are looking for.

I'm not sure who all has live music down town, but I do know Ft. Myers beach has lots of live music and good food. That's what I would suggest you do. Most of all the exciting stuff is located on the north end of the island. You will be able to find live music at Dusseldorfs, Cabascas, Beached Whale, Lani Kai, Piano at Chloes, and more.

Hope this helps.

cheers

MenuGuy

3. Re: Casual, fun restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 11, 2009