We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fort Myers Thanksgiving Dinner

Western MA
3 posts
Save Topic
Fort Myers Thanksgiving Dinner

We'll be in Fort Myers on Thanksgiving for one day before going on to Sanibel for a couple weeks. Does Anyone have a recommendation for a Thanksgiving dinner restaurant?

Fort Myers, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fort Myers Thanksgiving Dinner

If you like buffet style restaurants, the Hilton Garden Inn in Fort Myers is having a fabulous Thanksgiving buffet. The cost is $20.95 per person and well worth it. I called them just now to get their menu. Roasted turkey, roasted Ham with a pecan crust, roasted salmon, a pasta bar, sweet potatoes, reg potatoes, veggies and an array of desserts, oh yes and bread and on and on and on. This is all you can eat and there is plenty there to choose from. If you decide to eat there, you need to call now and make your reservations. You get to graze for one and a half hours. I know they will book up fast, so you might need to move quickly if you decide to eat there.

My husband and I went to Chadwick's last year on Sanibel Island and we spent over $80.00 for 2 people and it wasn't that great to be honest with you.

We have been to The Hilton Garden Inn many times just to eat at their grill, it is wonderful. That says a lot when someone who lives in a town goes to a hotel just to eat there. :)

Good luck!

Wargrave, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fort Myers Thanksgiving Dinner

The Sanibel Harbour Resort has a beautiful restaurant overlooking the pool and bay. It is actually on the Fort Myers side of the Sanibel Causeway, turn right just before the toll, marked for Punta Rassa and follow the road around to the hotel entrance. They also have a boat that does dinner cruies for about 50 people and might have a cruise available for Thanksgiving afternoon. We have had several meals at the hotel and found the quality good, as was the service. THe prices are a bit high but the setting very lovely and you cant put a price on the view! If you are real foodies then check out the Prawnbroker for impecable fish.