We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bringing your own bottle water or juice

St. Albert, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
bringing your own bottle water or juice

Has anyone brought their own water and or juice onto the Oasis of the sea?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
14,935 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

try the sister sight cruisecritic.com or check with the Cruise Company terms and conditions

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,620 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

There is a chart of what liquids both alcoholic and non which each cruise line allows on CruiseCritic,com - I'll see if I can find the exact link.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,620 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

Their official written policy seems to totally forbid any liquids but some cruisers report success- one mentioned he was limited to a 6 pack of soda , but experiences seem all over the map. I know that our experience with Royal was alcohol related only and they were the strictest of any cruise line- confiscating everything as people boarded- but I guess it is somewhat left up to luck.. you'll find all kinds of experiences at www.cruisescritc.com in their section called Boards ( you can read posts at the site but if you want to post or search by subject you'll needs to take a moment to create a sign in.).

You'll also find out more experiences by reading the many reviews of Oasis in that review section which is separate from the Boards section. We've gotten great tips for all our cruises on Cruise Critic.

St. Albert, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

Thank you so much for the information!

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,712 posts
478 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

Thanks for the tip about cruising

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,534 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

Read up on the water quality on ship. We drank tap water on board Holland ships and it was great.

7. Re: bringing your own bottle water or juice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2015