We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stay at Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

warrington
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
stay at Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

Hi My husband and I are thinking of staying at the Sheraton at Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort for 4 nights on a trip through USA from the UK. We wont have a car during our trip and wondered if you could let me know if there are bars and restaurants within the area of the Hotel? Would you recommend staying there or would we better staying in downtown ? Any advise or hints and tips will be very welcome

thanks

Mentioned in this post
Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Fort Lauderdale Beach...
526 Reviews
Fort Lauderdale, FL
United States
United States
North America
Mercer,Wi
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: stay at Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

If you are talking about the Sheraton on seabreeze( A1A), the hotel underwent a major renovation a few years ago. they put in an infinity pool right on the beach and there is another pool in another building. There are a couple of restaurants in the Sheraton and the rooms were all redone. The tower rooms on the beach are our favorite but if you are in the main building you still have easy access to the beach. If i remember right, the rooms inthe main building now have sliding doors to a small balcony.

12. Re: stay at Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 07, 2015