We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Construction by Premiere Hotel

Which Fort Lauderdale hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
194 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
New Construction by Premiere Hotel

I was looking at booking the Premiere in March 2014 but heard there is a large new construction hotel planned starting in February. Can anyone confirm that please or let me know if this is going on already? I don't want to be in a construction zone.

Thank you

JD3
Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
1,260 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: New Construction by Premiere Hotel

I'll be there on the 23rd so maybe I'll get to see it!

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
194 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: New Construction by Premiere Hotel

Thank you for all your responses. I really want to relax for a few days and don't want to be hearing construction noise. I've decided to book a place in Lauderdale by the Sea and am happy to have found a place on the beach. Much more to my liking as it appears quiet and more secluded. I've also done some diving and love snorkeling so it seems to be a good fit for me. Thanks for your help as you probably saved me from being less than happy on a much needed mini vacation.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,942 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: New Construction by Premiere Hotel

Out of interest where will you be staying? I'm constantly looking around for good budget choices.

14. Re: New Construction by Premiere Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 03, 2015