We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

As a Bronco.fan -where to watch next weeks game?

Indiana
Level Contributor
94 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
As a Bronco.fan -where to watch next weeks game?

Any advice - other than stay home? Staying in Lauderdale by Sea & this area should be renamed Boston South ! Virtually everyone is from the northeast. Any smart locals.know where I can go within a reasonable.distance and.expect find.at.least a few Bronco fans? Got.to.be.at.least a few Colorado expatriates (no pun intended) around!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
495 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: As a Bronco.fan -where to watch next weeks game?

Bokamper's will have some Denver fans but also a bunch of Patriots fans.

You could also try The Parrot. It is an Eagles bar but since they are out of the playoffs it might be a good place to watch the Broncos. Less Patriots fans.

However these places are in Ft Lauderdale just south of Lauderdale by the Sea.

It should be a fun game.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,319 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: As a Bronco.fan -where to watch next weeks game?

I agree that Lauderdale by the Sea is really a hotbed of Patriot enthusiasm all season- Village Pump especially lots of Boston/NE transplants gather there.. But I agree that if you go to a larger bar anywhere else in the area, you will probably find fans of both- and because the Dolphins are in the Patriots same division, there are certainly many folks in town , who, if not year round Broncos fans, will be choosing to root for them because they want to see the Patriots defeated. So Bokampers or Bru's Room just south of Atlantic Blvd in Pompano on A1A would probably work work. Anyplace that has a large clientele should be likely to have mixture of both .. If I see any Broncos banners hanging in the LBTS, Galt Mile area this week I'll take note and post ..

3. Re: As a Bronco.fan -where to watch next weeks game?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 16, 2015